1. Which of the following is not a characteristic for Testability?
2. We split testing into distinct stages primarily because:
A. Each test stage has a different purpose.
B. It is easier to manage testing in stages.
C. We can run different tests in different environments.
D. The more stages we have, the better the testing.
3. Which of the following should NOT normally be an objective for a test?
A. To find faults in the software.
B. To assess whether the software is ready for release.
C. To demonstrate that the software doesn’t work.
D. To prove that the software is correct.
4. Which of the following would NOT normally form part of a test plan?
A. Features to be tested
B. Incident reports
5. Which one of the following describes the major benefit of verification early in the life cycle?
A. It allows the identification of changes in user requirements.
B. It facilitates timely set up of the test environment.
C. It reduces defect multiplication.
D. It allows testers to become involved early in the project.
Apply for Certification