Your shopping cart is empty!
1. What does negotiation process involves?
A. Two or more parties try to create differences.
B. Two or more parties try to resolve differences.
C. Two or more parties try to avoid differences.
D. None of the above
2. A study of human behavior in organizational settings is
A. Individual behavior
B. Group behavior
C. Organizational behavior
3. Which process motivation is related to
D. tactical decisions.
4. What is the basis of coercive power in negotiation?
A. A capacity to seek information and consider the ideas of others.
B. The control over resources desired by others.
C. Punishment, authority and use of force, whereby others are compelled to behave a particular way.
5. Which requirement gathering technique, focuses on suggestions by domain experts?
A. Alternative generation
B. Affinity Diagram
D. Expert Judgement
Answers: 1 (B), 2 (C), 3 (C), 4 (C), 5 (D)
More Practice Test:
Apply for Certification