Vskills certification in Consumer Behavior Analyst assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for analyzing consumer behavior for marketing or sales of their products or services. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in consumer behavior basics, market segmentation, consumer perception, learning, attitudes, communication and personality of consumer, consumer in social settings, opinion leadership, decision making process¸ industrial buying behavior and online consumer behavior.
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Consumer Behavior Analyst Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in Marketing or Sales departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Consumer Behavior Table of Contents
Consumer Behavior Tutorial
Consumer Behavior Sample Questions
Consumer Behavior Practice Test
Consumer Behavior Interview Questions
Companies that hire Vskills Consumer Behavior Analyst
Consumer Behavior Analysts are in great demand. Companies specializing in Marketing or Sales or Consumer Research are constantly hiring skilled consumer behavior analysts. Various public and private companies also need consumer behavior analysts for their Marketing or Sales departments.
Consumer Behavior Blogs
Update your skills in consumer behavior with our latest online blogs.
Consumer Behavior Jobs
Checkout the various job openings for Consumer Behavior, click here..
Consumer Behavior Internships
Vskills runs its flagship internship programme where bright interns work with academic council, click to know more details..
Apply for Consumer Behavior Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Introduction to Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing and Customer Orientation
- Diversity in Market Place
- Buyer Behavior
- Customer Roles
- Organisational and Consumer Buying
- Types of Markets
- Market Segmentation
- Consumer Research Process
- Eight-Step Research Process
- Conducting Research Study
Consumer as Individual
- Consumer Need
- Hulls Drives Reduction Theory
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- McClelland’s Three Needs Theory
- Consumer Motivation Concept
- Means - End Chain Model
- Perception Basics
- Elements of Perception
- The Absolute Threshold
- The Differential Threshold
- Subliminal Perception
- Process of Perception
- What is value?
- Choosing a Value Proposition
- Dynamics of Perception
- Perceptual Organization
- Consumer Imagery
- What is Learning?
- Consumer Learning
- Behavioral Learning Theories
- Cognitive Learning Theory
- Measures of Consumer Learning
- Models of Attitude
- Attitude Formation
- Strategies of Attitude Change
- What is “personality”?
- The Nature of Personality
- Theories of Personality
- Consumer Diversity
- Brand Personality
- Elements of Mass Communication
- The Communication Process
- Designing Persuasive Communications
Consumer and Social Settings
- Group Dynamics
- Functions of the Family
- Consumer Socialization
- Family Life Cycle
- Family Decision Making
- Influences on the Decision Process
Impact of Culture
- Characteristics of Culture
- Hofstede’s Five Dimensions of Culture
- Measurement of Culture
- Subcultures and Consumer Behavior
- Personal Characteristics
- Cross-Cultural Consumer Analysis
- Alternative Multinational Strategies
- What is opinion Leadership
- Measurement of Opinion Leadership
- Opinion Leaders
- The Interpersonal Flow of Communication
- Diffusion Process
- Adoption Process
- Consumer Innovator
Decision Making Process
- Levels of Consumer Decisions
- Decision making Process
- Variables shaping the Decision Process
- Types of Decision Behavior
- Consumer Decision-Making
- Models of Consumer Behavior
Industrial Buying Behaviour
- Expectations within the organization
- Characteristics of the Product and the Buying Organisation
- Nature of the Decision-making Process
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Online Consumer Behavior
- E-Commerce Basics
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Behavioral Targeting
- Online Consumer Types
- The C’s of E-Commerce
- Process of Online Buyer Behavior