Strategic insight is necessary for executives and business leaders to succeed in the competitive business environment. Strategic management skills are necessary for leaders to guarantee organization movement in the right direction.
Strategic management skills involve knowledge on strategic decision making, innovation management, change management, business ethics, corporate governance, corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
Why should one take this certification?
The course on strategic leadership management provides insight to individual to improve and develop team management skills for becoming an effective strategic leader.
The certification also validates and recognizes strategic leadership skills of the candidate, under the assessment and certificate program.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
The program is apt for executives, team leaders, middle-level managers and senior managers to progress and cultivate their strategic leadership skills for effective leadership.
Business Strategy Table of Contents
Strategic Leadership Sample Questions
Strategic Leadership Interview Questions
Apply for Certified Business Strategy Professional Professional
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- What is Strategy
- Strategic Management Processes
- Environmental Analysis
- Pestle Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
Strategic Decision Making
- What is Decision Making
- Decision Making Process
- Decision Making Strategies
- What is Strategic Decision Making
- Strategic Decision Making Models
- Pillars of Innovation
- Crucial Questions for Innovation
- Types of Innovation
- What is a Business Innovation Culture
- Building an Innovative Culture
- Characteristics and Actions of an Innovation Leader
- Overview of Change Management
- Recognizing Obstacles to Change
- Introducing Change
- Managing Change
- Eight-Step Change Management Process
- Strategies for Effective Implementation of Change
- Leading Change
- The CHANGE Model
- Leading through Change
- Ethical Principles
- Ethical Theories
- Functional Business Areas
- Value Integrity
- What is Corporate Governance?
- Principles Of Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance Models
- Legal Environment – General
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Codes and Guidelines
- OECD Principles
Corporate Social Responsibility
- CSR Approaches
- Cost-Benefit Analysis (with RBV)
- Social Accounting, Auditing and Reporting
- Potential Business Benefits
- Developing an Engagement Plan
- Types of CSR Actions
- Criticisms and Concerns
- Public Policies
- Crises and Their Consequences
- Industries Considered Void of CSR
- What is Sustainability
- Pillars of Sustainability
- Organizational Sustainability
- Strategic Sustainability
- Product Sustainability
- Personnel Sustainability
- Financial Sustainability