1. ________ activities are the means by which firms attempt to inform, persuade, and remind consumers directly or indirectly about the brands they sell.
A. Consumer behavior
B. Marketing research
C. Market segmentation
D. Marketing communication
2. ________ reflects the perceived tangible and intangible benefits and costs to customers.
3. What should be done if the customer while speaking, pauses ?
A. Try top help the customer to finish call fast
B. Do not prompt to the customer
C. Prompt to the customer to finish call fast
D. None of the above
4. In order to email a Word document from within Word:
A. Go to File -> Send To -> Mail Recipient
B. Save the file as an email attachment
C. Start Outlook and attach the file while open in Word
5. What excel feature can you use if you want to work with one record at a time?
A. Data form
B. Auto filter
C. Auto Complete
D. Sub totals
Answers: 1 (D), 2 (C), 3 (B), 4 (A), 5 (A)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for Certification