Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Statistical Process Control is concerned with
A. Measuring and controlling process variations
B. Inspecting goods before despatch
C. Measuring the amount of re-work required to rectify faulty goods
D Identifying the security needs of an Operations system
2. Statistically, an improvement in a system is defined as
A. an improvement in the mean outcome.
B. a decrease in the system variability.
C. a correction of an assignable cause.
D. a and b.
3. The Japanese term for waste is ____________?
4. One of the tools of lean production is SMED. What does this stand for?
A. Single Minute Engineering Design
B. Single Motion Engineering Design
C. Simple Motion and Exchange of Die
D. Single Minute Exchange of Die
5. Lean manufacturing is a (n)
B. Method for reducing labor
C. Way to improve customer value
D. Efficiency improvement technique
Answers: 1 (A), 2 (D), 3 (C), 4 (D), 5 (C)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for Certification