- Understand the proper methods for working with arrays: map, forEach, reduce, filter, and includes
- Understand the purpose of the Node Package Manager (NPM)
What You Will Learn
- Each challenge has a task and solution. And all of them are available in the GIT repositories that you will download at the beginning of the course
- Learn and understand ES6 features such as arrow functions, destructuring, default function parameters, template literals, array helper methods, and classes
Note: Please note that the course comes with online e-learning (videos) only. No hard copy will be provided.
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Install "cmder"
- Visual Studio Code Setup
- Git Overview
- Exploring Web Sites in the Browser
- Create first HTML file and start Live Server
- Add favicon to the HTML file
- Primitive vs Reference Value Types
- Variable declaration using "var", "let" and "const"
- Statically vs Dynamically typed Languages
- Objects Modification
- Global Objects - "window" and "global"
- Methods of the Object
- Introduction to the Functions
- Syntax of the Function
- Function Expressions vs Function Declarations
- Function Expressions
- Operands, Unary vs Binary Operators and Notations
- Operators Precedence and Associativity
- Expressions vs Statements
- Undeclared Variables and "use strict"
ES6 Variables Lifecycles
- Scopes - Global, Function and Block
- Variable Lifecycle Phases
ES6 Arrow functions
- Introduction to the Arrow Functions
- Arrow Functions syntax
- Arrow Functions and "this".
- Regular functions instead of Arrow Functions
- Arguments in the Functions
ES5.1 Array Helper Methods
- How sort() works?
ES6 Template Literals
ES6 Rest/Spread Operators and Default Function Parameters
- Rest Parameters Overview
- Spread Operator Overview
- Default Function Parameters Overview
ES6 Enhanced Object Literals
- Enhanced Object Literals Overview
ES6 Array and Object Destructuring
- Destructuring Overview
- Object Destructuring
- New Variable Names and Default Values in Object Destructuring
ES6 Classes, Prototypes and Function Constructors
- Class-based vs Prototype-based
- What is inheritance?
- Prototype Chain
- __proto__ and [[Prototype]]
- What is Prototype?
- Don't reassign __proto__
- Native Prototypes
- Function Constructors
- Object.create() Overview
- "instanceof" and "typeof" in the Prototype Chain
- Classes - Overview
- Classes vs Function Constructors
- React and ES6 Classes
- Babel Module Introduction
- What is Compiler?
- Compiled vs Interpreted languages
- Transpling vs Compiling
- What Babel does?
- Why do we need Babel?
- ES6 support by Browsers
- How many browsers need compiled ES5 code?
- What is User Agent?
- Serve different JS files to different browers
- Different JS files on the server
- How Babel Works?
- Install Babel Globally
- Plugins and Presets
NPM - Node Package Manager
- Introduction to the NPM
- Package.json and init
- Semantic Versioning
- Packages Installation
- Dependencies and Development Dependencies
- Browser App vs Public Package
- Why package-lock.json file is needed?
- How lock file is handled
- Update NPM packages overview
- Introduction to the NPM scripts
- NPM .bin Folder with Executable Scripts