What We Are Looking For?
We are looking for domain experts/students/professionals, who are passionate about making content for us.
If you are keen to get along, grab this golden opportunity to not only associate with us but also pocket a handsome payout for your contribution.
Your credential will also be listed with your contributed content.
We are looking for content in the following areas.
How it works?
First, email us your resume and a 2-3 sample pages to firstname.lastname@example.org, to update us of your writing skills and knowledge over the chosen subject.
Also, provide your details by filling the Google form, whose link is given at the end of this page.
If your submitted content is approved by management, then
- A Table of content for the chosen subject, will be finalized with your inputs.
- Based on the finalized Table of content, a proposal indicating the delivery plan and the total cost will be provided by you, taking into account the time and effort required to produce the final draft.
- We will have a discussion for finalizing, the final cost and the estimated delivery of the content.
- Thereafter you start developing the tutorial and submit your completed content as whole or in parts, for review.
- Vskills will review the content and will provide the necessary feedback and suggestions.
- After making the necessary changes, you need to submit the final version.
- The payment will be done via Bank transfer on agreed terms.
Please note, we pay a one-time fixed cost per
Assignment. No royalty or any other incentives will be paid to the
author for the delivered content.
How Much You Can Earn?
It depends on individual to individual and as per their capacity also depends on length and demand of the course in the market.
But usually, payout starts from USD $100 and there is no cap on maximum limit.
How to Apply?
Please fill the given Google form and email us your resume and 2-3 pages of sample content to email@example.com
For more details contact us at 011-47344723 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org