- Popular Links
- Practice Test
- Write Resume
- Interview Questions
Vskills has developed a new strategic framework for Skill Development for early school leavers and existing workers, especially in the unorganized sector to improve their employability called Trade Employable Skills (TES).
Trade Employable Skills does effective assessment and certification of candidates in different trade disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Agriculture, Chemical, Automobile, IT, etc to make them job ready.
To demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
All small and medium companies need certified employees who have the requisite skills. There are more jobs opening up in the economy on a regular basis with the fast growth of the country.
Metals and Alloys
- Types of Metals and Alloys
- Properties and Characteristics
- Metal Identification
- Cleaning and Degreasing
- Sanding and Abrading
- Chemical Surface Treatment
Coating and Plating
- Electroplating Techniques
- Powder Coating
- Anodizing and Galvanizing
Quality Control and Inspection
- Visual Inspection
- Coating Thickness Measurement
- Adhesion and Durability Testing
Safety in Surface Finishing
- Chemical Handling Safety
- Ventilation and Respiratory Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)