Vskills has developed a new strategic framework for Skill Development for early school leavers and existing workers, especially in the unorganized sector to improve their employability called Trade Employable Skills (TES).
Trade Employable Skills does effective assessment and certification of candidates in different trade disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Agriculture, Chemical, Automobile, IT, etc to make them job ready.
Why should one take this certification?
To demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
Table of Content
Companies that hire Indian snacks Craftsman
All small and medium companies need certified employees who have the requisite skills. There are more jobs opening up in the economy on a regular basis with the fast growth of the country.
Apply for Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Types of chutney
- Snack Chutney
Portion Control – I
- How can portion control help you manage more effectively ?
- Tools of the trade for portion control
- Steps for Effective Portion control
- Menu Planning
- Food Production Plans
- Food Production
- Food Transport
- Meal Service
Portion Control – II
- Food Groups according the Food Guide Pyramid
- Bread, Cereal, Rice, and Pasta Group
- Vegetable Group
- Fruit Group
- Milk, Yogurt, and Cheese Group
Preserving & Storing
- The Fridge and Freezer
- Left over Food
- Dry Goods
- Groceries fresh
- Leafy greens
- Dairy Milk
Food Costing -I
- Menu Prices and Food Costs
- STANDARDISE AND COST YOUR RECIPES
- PRICING BASED ON KNOWN COST STRCTURE
- PORTION CONTROL IS ESSENTIAL
- LABOUR CONTOL
- BENCHMARKING REVENUES AND EXPENSES
- ROUTINE AND CONSISTENT INVETORIES
- SUGGESTIVE SELLING TRAINING FOR EMPLOYEES
- CONTINUAL FEEDBACK TO EMPOYEES
- FORECASTING AND SCHEDULING
- GUEST FEEDBACK
Food Costing –II
- Standardized Recipe
- Standardize recipe offer many advantages for food service
- The parts of a standardized recipe are listed below
Waste Management – I
- Waste management
- Effective waste management will achieve benefits such as
Waste Management –II
- Waste management is important
- Prepare a waste management check list