Vskills has developed a new strategic framework for Skill Development for early school leavers and existing workers, especially in the unorganized sector to improve their employability called Trade Employable Skills (TES).
Trade Employable Skills does effective assessment and certification of candidates in different trade disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Agriculture, Chemical, Automobile, IT, etc to make them job ready.
Why should one take this certification?
To demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
Table of Content
Companies that hire Ghee Based Sweets Craftsman
All small and medium companies need certified employees who have the requisite skills. There are more jobs opening up in the economy on a regular basis with the fast growth of the country.
Apply for Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Introduction to Ghee Sweets
- Traditional Indian Sweets;
Important Ingredients Used In Sweets
- Describe About the Ghee & Paneer
Importance of Ghee
- Ghee in Ancient India
- Medicinal Values of Ghee
- Medicinal Of Ghee;
Description of Ghee
- State About The Clarified Butter
- Explain The Method About The Storing Of Ghee.
Benefits of Ghee
- Mild Burns;
Origin of Khoya
- State About The Origin Of Khoya
- Explain About The Preparation Of Khoya.
- Explain About The Alternatives Of Khoya
- Explain About The Varieties Of Khoya.
- State About The Origin Of Barfi
- Explain About barfi varieties
Origin of sugar
- Culinary Sugars
- Grainier, Raw Sugar.
- Finest Grades
Use & Benefits of Sugar
- Nutritive Value in Sweets
- Nutritive value of milk
- Ghee Nutrition & Ghee Health Benefits
- Ghee health Benefits
- Food Values
Portion Controlling – I
- Tools of the trade for portion control
- Steps for Effective Portion Control
- Menu Production plans
- Food Production
- Food Transport
- Meal Service
Portion Control -II
- Food Groups according to the Food Guide Pyramid
- Bread, Cereal, Rice, and pasta group
- Vegetable Group
- Fruit Group
- Milk, Yogurt, and Cheese Group
Preserving & Storing
- The Fridge and Freezer
- Left over Food
- Dry Goods
- Groceries fresh
- Leafy greens
- Fresh items
- Dairy milk
Food costing – I
- Menu prices and food costs
- Food costing tips
- Standardise and cost your recipes
- Pricing based on known cost structure
- Portion control is essential
- Labour control
- Benchmarking revenues and expenses
- Routine and consistent inventories
- Suggestive selling training for employees
- Continual feedback to employees
- Forecasting and scheduling
- Guest feedback
Food costing – II
- The parts of a standardized recipe are listed below
Waste management – I
- Waste management
- Effective waste management will achieve benefits such as
- Three practical steps for doing waste management
Waste management – II
- State why waste management is important
- Explain how to prepare a waste management check lists