- Popular Links
- Practice Test
- Write Resume
- Interview Questions
Vskills has developed a new strategic framework for Skill Development for early school leavers and existing workers, especially in the unorganized sector to improve their employability called Trade Employable Skills (TES).
Trade Employable Skills does effective assessment and certification of candidates in different trade disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Agriculture, Chemical, Automobile, IT, etc to make them job ready.
To demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
Table of Content
Companies that hire Electrical Power Tool Mechanic
All small and medium companies need certified employees who have the requisite skills. There are more jobs opening up in the economy on a regular basis with the fast growth of the country.
Power Tool Types
- Understanding Different Types of Electrical Power Tools
- Key Components and Features
- Wiring and Circuits
- Safety Procedures for Working with Electricity
Troubleshooting and Diagnosis
- Identifying Electrical and Mechanical Issues
- Using Diagnostic Tools
Repair and Maintenance
- Component Replacement (e.g., switches, motors)
- Cleaning and Lubrication
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Safe Handling of Electrical Power Tools
Tool Calibration and Testing
- Ensuring Proper Tool Functionality
- Quality Control Procedures