- Popular Links
- Practice Test
- Write Resume
- Interview Questions
Vskills has developed a new strategic framework for Skill Development for early school leavers and existing workers, especially in the unorganized sector to improve their employability called Trade Employable Skills (TES).
Trade Employable Skills does effective assessment and certification of candidates in different trade disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Agriculture, Chemical, Automobile, IT, etc to make them job ready.
To demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
Table of Content
Companies that hire Chemical Plant Heat Transfer Equipment Attendant
All small and medium companies need certified employees who have the requisite skills. There are more jobs opening up in the economy on a regular basis with the fast growth of the country.
Heat Transfer Equipment Types
- Understanding Different Types of Heat Exchangers
- Key Components and Functions
Heat Transfer Principles
- Heat Transfer Mechanisms (e.g., conduction, convection, radiation)
- Thermal Efficiency
- Operating Heat Transfer Equipment Safely
- Monitoring and Controlling Heat Transfer Processes
- Identifying Common Heat Transfer Equipment Issues
- Reporting and Documenting Problems
- Equipment Safety Procedures
- Emergency Response and Evacuation
- Routine Maintenance Tasks
- Cleaning and Inspection