Vskills Campus Ambassador programme is a platform for those students are passionate about vocational skills and increase employability in the country by contributing to real skills development and their application in the industry.
A Vskills Campus Ambassador is a leader with keen interest in starting and building a community of skill builders.
What you do?
- Be the contact point and represent Vskills in your college
- Promote the Vskills Certification Programme in your college
- Maintain relevant databases and submit monthly reports
- Recruit interns in your college for internship programme opportunities with Vskills who contribute to research based projects
What you need ?
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion to work in the skills building mission in the country
- Fresh- out of the box- thinking and craving to handle responsibility
- Love bringing bright people together
What you get ?
- Certificate of appreciation at completion of the programme
- Work closely with the academic team of Vskills and get exposure to real work environment
- A choice to do one skills certification for free from Vskills at the completion of the programme
- The campus ambassador will be appointed for three months.
- Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org