Why should I take this certification?
This certification will teach you about trademark protection and management. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in TRIPS, WTO, WIPO, copyright, trademarks, Madrid agreement, Indian Trade Marks Act (1999), geographical indications, industrial designs, patents, PCT and trade secrets.
How will I benefit from this certification?
Vskills certification in Trademark Law will help you to update your skills on Trademark law related concepts and makes you more job ready with our job support. Certified Trademark Law Candidates will find employment in legal or IPR departments of various companies.
Trademark Law Table of Contents
Trademark Law Tutorial
Trademark Law Sample Questions
Trademark Law Practice Test
Trademark Law Interview Questions
Companies that hire Trademark Law Professionals
Vskills Certified Trademark Law Candidates will find employment in Top MNC's and organizations like CPA Global, Intelenet Global, KPMG, PwC.
Trademark Law Blogs
Checkout the latest online blogs on Trademark Law.
Trademark Law Jobs
Checkout the various job openings for Trademark Law, click here..
Trademark Law Internships
Vskills runs its flagship internship programme where bright interns work with academic council, click to know more details..
Apply for Trademark Law Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Globalization, WTO and TRIPS
- Globalization, Technological Advancement and IPRs
- World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS) Agreement
- Paris Convention
- Intellectual Property Rights and India
Copyright and Related Rights
- Advantages of Copyright
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Indian Copyright Act,
- Frequently Asked Questions on Copyright
- History and Meaning of Trade Marks
- Functions of Trade Marks
- Recent Developments and Trends in Trade Marks
- Madrid Agreement and the Madrid Protocol
- Geographic Scope of Protection of a Trade Mark
- New Progress in China's Trade Mark Protection
- Fraudulent Online Identity Sanctions Act
- International Trade Mark Law Harmonization
- Future Trends and Current Problems
Trade Marks Law in India
- Indian Trade Marks Act,
- Leading Case Laws in Trade Marks
Laws Relating to Geographical Indications (GIs)
- Geographical Indications under TRIPS
- Indian Geographical Indications of Goods (Registration and Protection) Act,
Laws Relating to Industrial Designs
- Industrial Design Rights
- Advantages of Industrial Design Rights
- Indian Designs Act,
- Frequently Asked Questions about Designs Act
Patents Including the New Varieties of Plants
- Patents in Historical Perspective
- Classification of Patents
- Advantages of Patents
- Indian Patent Act,
- Patent Co-operation Treaty (PCT)
- Neem Patent
- Jeevani (Kani Tribe)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Patents
- Indian Plant Varieties and Farmers’ Right Act,
Laws Relating to Layout Designs of Integrated Circuit (IC)
- Integrated Circuit Layouts
- Utility Model
- Indian Semi-conductor Integrated Circuits Layout Design Act,
Protection of Undisclosed Information (Trade Secrets)
- Meaning and Scope of Trade Secrets
- Trade Secrets Protection
- Trade Secrets Infringement
- Tips for Safeguarding Trade Secrets
Apply for Certification