- Popular Links
- Practice Test
- Write Resume
- Interview Questions
Vskills has developed a new strategic framework for Skill Development for early school leavers and existing workers, especially in the unorganized sector to improve their employability called Trade Employable Skills (TES).
Trade Employable Skills does effective assessment and certification of candidates in different trade disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Agriculture, Chemical, Automobile, IT, etc to make them job ready.
To demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
All small and medium companies need certified employees who have the requisite skills. There are more jobs opening up in the economy on a regular basis with the fast growth of the country.
Two-Wheeler and Three-Wheeler Types
- Understanding Different Types and Models
- Key Components and Features
- Engine Basics
- Engine Components and Operation
Fuel and Carburetion
- Fuel Systems
- Carburetor Maintenance
Suspension and Steering
- Suspension Components
- Steering Systems
- Brake Components and Operation
- Brake Inspection and Maintenance
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Battery and Charging Systems
- Two and Three-Wheeler Safety Guidelines