Vskills has developed a new strategic framework for Skill Development for early school leavers and existing workers, especially in the unorganized sector to improve their employability called Trade Employable Skills (TES).
Trade Employable Skills does effective assessment and certification of candidates in different trade disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Agriculture, Chemical, Automobile, IT, etc to make them job ready.
Why should one take this certification?
To demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
Table of Content
Companies that hire Physiotherapy Equipment Technician
All small and medium companies need certified employees who have the requisite skills. There are more jobs opening up in the economy on a regular basis with the fast growth of the country.
Apply for Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Electrical & personal Safety- Dangers, Precautions
- Electric Shock
- Causes of shock and precaution
- Severity of Shock
- Current which passes through the body
- Treatment o electric shock
- Tips for patient preparation
- Should not be used on
- Care should be taken in the following jobs also
Physiological Effects of heating the tissues & Maintenance of Treatment Room
- Physiological effects of heat
- Effects of heating on nerves
- Indirect effects of heating
Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulator (TENS)
- What is TENS?
- How is the treatment administered?
- Tens Currents
- Pain control TENS
- TENS can be used for the treatment of
- Inductions for the used of TENS
- Pain gate control
- Types of TENS
- High TENS
- Low TENS
- Burst TENS
- Care should be taken while used TENS
Interferential Therapy (IFT)
- Interferential & IFT Production
- Frequency Sweep
- Pain Relief
- Muscle Stimulation
- Blood Flow
- Treatment Parameters
- Interferential Contraindications
- Interferential Precautions
- Interferential treatment Record
Operation of Physiotherapy Equipment
- Definition of Diathermy
- Types of diathermy
- Short Wave Diathermy
- Uses of Short Wave Diathermy
Shortwave Diathermy- Block Diagram & Circuit Operation
- Block Diagram
- Circuit Operation
Shortwave Diathermy- Methods of Coupling
- Methods of Coupling
- Effect of heat on tissue
Ultrasound Diathermy- Introduction, Block Diagram
- Definition of Diathermy
- Types of Diathermy
- Ultrasounds Diathermy
- Variation ic energy Dosage
- Uses of Ultrasonic diathermy
Ultra Violet Light System
- High-Pressure Mercury Vapour Burner
- The Kromayer Lamp
- Puva Apparatus
- Dangers of ultra violet Lrradition
- Techniques of Application
- Air Cooled Lamp
- Theraktin Tunnel
- Kromayer lamp