Database Testing involves checking the logical schema, triggers etc. of the database under test. Database testing also includes testing the database for performance, functionality and security so as to assure responsiveness, integrity and consistency of data.
The certification covers
- Database Test Design
- Database Test Execution
- Database Functional Testing
- Database Security Testing
- Database Stress Testing
- Database Testing Tools
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Earning Vskills Certificate in Database Testing can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Job seekers looking to find employment in software testing and development departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification..
Apply for Certificate in Database Testing Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Software Testing Basics
- Functional vs. Non-Functional testing
- Defects and Failures
- Finding Faults Early
- Input Combinations and Preconditions
- Static vs. Dynamic Testing
- Software Verification and Validation
- The Software Testing Team
- Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Testing Methods - The box approach
- What is a Data?
- What is a Database?
- What is DBMS or Database Management System?
- Client/Server Basics
- DBMS Architecture
- Database Process
- Data Models
- Database Schema
- Data Independence
- ACID Property
- Relational Model
- DDL Commands
- DML Commands
Database Testing Basics
- Objective of the Database Testing
- Importance of Database Testing
- Database Testing Attributes
- Database Testing Types
- Database Testing Process
Database Test Design
- Test Design
- Database Testing Challenges
- Database Testing Requirements Gathering
- Database Testing High Level Design
- Database Testing Low level Design
Database Test Execution
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Database Test Development
- Database Testing Defects
- Defects Reporting
- Testing Transactions
- Testing Stored Procedure
- Testing Database Schemas
- Testing Triggers
- Testing Field Constraints
Database Functional Testing
- What is Database Functional Testing
- Database Testing for Data Accuracy
- Database Testing for Data Quality
- Database Testing for Data Completeness
Database Security Testing
- What is Database Security Testing
- Access Security
- Data Security
- Single Sign-on Security
Database Stress Testing
- What is Database Stress Testing
- Database Testing for Scalability
- Database Stress Testing
- Database Testing for Availability
Database Testing Tools
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle SQL Developer
- NoSQL Unit
- DB Unit
- Database Benchmark