Continuous testing is executing automated tests in software delivery pipeline for quick feedback on the software release candidate.
Why should one take Continuous Testing Professional Certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Continuous Testing Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking Continuous Testing Professional Certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in software testing or application development departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Apply for Continuous Testing Professional CertificationBy Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click Buy Now to proceed with online payments.Buy Now
TABLE OF CONTENT
Software Testing Basics
- Functional vs. Non-Functional testing
- Defects and Failures
- Finding Faults Early
- Input Combinations and Preconditions
- Static vs. Dynamic Testing
- Software Verification and Validation
- The Software Testing Team
- Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
- Testing Methods - The box approach
Continuous Testing Basics
- Devops Basics
- CI Basics
- Software Development Methodology
- Testing Types
- CI Servers
- Configuration Management
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Monitoring
- Continuous Testing
- Continuous Deployment
Continuous Testing Design
- Test Design
- Continuous Testing Challenges
- Continuous Testing Requirements Gathering
- Continuous Testing Requirement Gathering Process
Continuous Testing Execution
- Implementing Continuous Testing
- Continuous Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Testing Artifacts
- Continuous Testing and Defects
Continuous Testing Tools
- Travis CI