1. Value stream mapping is an application of process mapping, developed to apply _______ principles to process improvement.
- Supply Chain
- Cycle Time
2. A supply chain is made up of a series of processes that involve an input, a _______, and an output.
3. What is a tool to chart how individual processes are currently being conducted and to help lay out new improved processes.
- Process mapping
- Pareto charting
- Supply chain design
- Design chain mapping
4. What is the design of seamless value-added processes across organization boundaries to meet the real needs of the end customer?
- Supply chain management
- Process engineering
- Value charting
5. Identify from the following list a major strategic risk associated with outsourcing.
- Outsourcing landed cost is usually higher than in-sourcing cost.
- The supplier is purchased by a competitor.
- The business loses sight of market trends.
- The cost of supplied material is passed on to the customer.
Answers: 1 (B), 2 (D), 3 (A), 4 (A), 5 (A)
More Practice Test:
Apply for Certification