1. What signifies the need for automation testing?
A. It improves the efficiency of testing.
B. It reduces the cost of testing.
C. It increases defect detection ratio.
D. It improves the quality of production code.
2. What is not an pre-requisite for automation testing?
A. Stable code and application.
B. Skilled and experienced resources.
C. Ready Test Scripts.
D. Ready Test Suite.
3. What does not characterizes a good automation tool?
A. Good debugging ability.
B. Support of database testing.
C. Easy integration with CI tools.
D. Robust object identification.
4. What provides mixed-language compatibility to C# programmes?
C. Class Libraries
D. OO nature
5. Which method finds the first occurrence of the specified substring?
Apply for Certification