1. Which of the following is NOT a main objective of personal selling?
A. Build relationships.
B. Inform customers.
C. Generate sales.
D. Build awareness and appreciation for the companyâ€™s products.
2. Sales performance evaluations are necessary.
A. as a way for management to obtain their bonuses
B. to supplement training
C. to provide feedback to salespeople
D. None of the above
3. Members of the marketing channel perform many key functions. Which of the following would be among those key functions?
4. Transporting and storing goods is part of which of the following marketing channel functions?
B. physical distribution
5. Convenience product would probably be sold using.
A. Banking Codes and Standards Board of India
B. intensive distribution
C. selective distribution
D. extensive distribution
Answers: 1 (D), 2 (C), 3 (A), 4 (B), 5 (B)
More Practice Test at: