"Customer focus" is a marketing term that means keeping the customer in mind when selling products and services. Customers have certain needs and wants, which companies must meet to increase sales and profits. Some companies structure their management teams around specific customers.
Customer focused organizations easily succeed in the ever competitive business environments.
The course covers customer focus, customer expectations, customer needs, consumer perception, consumer attitudes, customer focused organization, customer focused interaction, customers listening and tools
Why should I take Customer Focus certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Customer Focus Management Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
How will I benefit from taking Customer Focus certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in marketing, sales, customer service and customer support departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Customer Focus Table of Contents
Customer Focus Sample Questions
Apply for Customer Focus Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- What is Customer Focus
- Customer Focus Elements
- Customer Focus Levels
- What is customer expectations
- Customer Expectations Relevance
- Types of Expectations
- Expectations Model
- Managing Expectations
- New-Age Customer Expectations
- Customer Feedback
- Handling Customer Expectations
- Consumer Need
- Understanding Customer Needs
- Hulls Drives Reduction Theory
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- McClelland’s Three Needs Theory
- Consumer Motivation Concept
- Means - End Chain Model
- Perception Basics
- Elements of Perception
- The Absolute Threshold
- The Differential Threshold
- Subliminal Perception
- Process of Perception
- Value of Product
- Choosing a Value Proposition
- Dynamics of Perception
- Perceptual Organization
- Consumer Imagery
- Attitude Basics
- Models of Attitude
- Attitude Formation
- Strategies of Attitude Change
Customer Focused Organization
- Customer Focus Strategies
- Building a Customer Focussed Culture
- Maintaining Customer Focus
- Customer Focus Development
- Developing Customer Orientated Culture
- Checklist for Customer Focus
Customer Focused Interaction
- Social Media
- Applying Knowledge Management
- Using Mobile Technology
- Customer Focused Employees
Customers Listening and Tools
- Customer Complaints
- Complaint Barriers
- Customer Journey Mapping (CJM)
- Voice Of the Customer
- Business Performance Measures