1. When the flow of materials is variable.
A. layout by process is most suitable
B layout by product is most suitable
C. layout by fixed position is most suitable
D. line balancing is most suitable
2. What type of process would a paper mill be most likely to use?
A. Continuous flow
C. Job shop
D. Flow shop
3. _____ is the process of estimating, routing, and scheduling.
4. Which layout is used when a product is bulky, large, heavy or fragile?
A. Process layout
B. Product layout
C. Fixed position layout
D. Group technology layout
5. A ________ is the combination of layout types.
A. Hybrid layout
B. Site layout
C. Block layout
D. Detailed layout
Answers: 1 (A), 2 (A), 3 (A), 4 (C), 5 (A)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for Certification