- Popular Links
- Practice Test
- Write Resume
- Interview Questions
Vskills has developed a new strategic framework for Skill Development for early school leavers and existing workers, especially in the unorganized sector to improve their employability called Trade Employable Skills (TES).
Trade Employable Skills does effective assessment and certification of candidates in different trade disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Agriculture, Chemical, Automobile, IT, etc to make them job ready.
To demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
All small and medium companies need certified employees who have the requisite skills. There are more jobs opening up in the economy on a regular basis with the fast growth of the country.
- Understanding Vehicle Chassis
- Chassis Components and Features
- Suspension Types (e.g., independent, solid axle)
- Shock Absorbers and Springs
- Wheel Alignment
- Steering Types (e.g., rack and pinion, recirculating ball)
- Power Steering
- Steering Inspection and Adjustment
- Brake Components and Operation
- Brake Inspection and Maintenance
Wheels and Tires
- Tire Types and Maintenance
- Wheel Alignment and Balancing
- ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
- Traction Control Systems
- Stability Control Systems
Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance
- Routine Maintenance Procedures
- Vehicle Safety Inspections