- Popular Links
- Practice Test
- Write Resume
- Interview Questions
Vskills has developed a new strategic framework for Skill Development for early school leavers and existing workers, especially in the unorganized sector to improve their employability called Trade Employable Skills (TES).
Trade Employable Skills does effective assessment and certification of candidates in different trade disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Agriculture, Chemical, Automobile, IT, etc to make them job ready.
To demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
All small and medium companies need certified employees who have the requisite skills. There are more jobs opening up in the economy on a regular basis with the fast growth of the country.
Heavy Vehicle Chassis Types
- Understanding Different Types and Classes
- Chassis Components and Features
- Heavy Vehicle Suspension Types
- Air Ride Suspension
- Suspension Inspection and Maintenance
- Heavy Vehicle Steering Types
- Power Steering Systems
- Steering Inspection and Adjustment
- Heavy Vehicle Brake Components
- Air Brake Systems
- Brake Inspection and Maintenance
Wheels and Tires
- Heavy Vehicle Tire Types and Maintenance
- Wheel Alignment and Balancing for Heavy Vehicles
- ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Heavy Vehicle Safety Regulations
Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance
- Routine Maintenance Procedures for Heavy Vehicles
- Heavy Vehicle Safety Inspections and Compliance