- Popular Links
- Practice Test
- Write Resume
- Interview Questions
Vskills has developed a new strategic framework for Skill Development for early school leavers and existing workers, especially in the unorganized sector to improve their employability called Trade Employable Skills (TES).
Trade Employable Skills does effective assessment and certification of candidates in different trade disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Agriculture, Chemical, Automobile, IT, etc to make them job ready.
To demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
Table of Content
Companies that hire Fabrication Fitting and Measurement Technican
All small and medium companies need certified employees who have the requisite skills. There are more jobs opening up in the economy on a regular basis with the fast growth of the country.
Introduction to Fabrication
- Basics of Metal Fabrication
- Role of a Fabrication Technician
- Safety Precautions in Fabrication
Measurement and Marking
- Measurement Tools and Instruments
- Accurate Marking Techniques
- Reading Technical Drawings
- Assembling Metal Components
- Proper Alignment and Fastening
- Weld Preparation
Quality Control and Inspection
- Visual Inspection
- Dimensional Inspection
- Reject Handling
Safety in Fabrication
- Machine Safety
- Handling Hot Metals
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)