- Popular Links
- Practice Test
- Write Resume
- Interview Questions
Vskills has developed a new strategic framework for Skill Development for early school leavers and existing workers, especially in the unorganized sector to improve their employability called Trade Employable Skills (TES).
Trade Employable Skills does effective assessment and certification of candidates in different trade disciplines like Electrical, Electronics, Agriculture, Chemical, Automobile, IT, etc to make them job ready.
To demonstrate clear understanding and practical aspects and to get a visible recognition for this knowledge.
Table of Content
Companies that hire Chemical Plant Mass Transfer Equipment Junior Operator
All small and medium companies need certified employees who have the requisite skills. There are more jobs opening up in the economy on a regular basis with the fast growth of the country.
Mass Transfer Equipment Basics
- Understanding Different Types of Mass Transfer Equipment
- Key Components and Functions
Mass Transfer Principles
- Mass Transfer Mechanisms (e.g., distillation, absorption, extraction)
- Mass Transfer Efficiency
- Operating Mass Transfer Equipment Safely
- Monitoring and Controlling Mass Transfer Processes
- Identifying Common Mass Transfer Equipment Issues
- Reporting and Documenting Problems
- Equipment Safety Procedures
- Emergency Response and Evacuation
- Routine Maintenance Tasks
- Cleaning and Inspection