Note: Please note that the course comes with online e-learning (videos) only. No hard copy will be provided.
Why should one take Node.js Security Professional Certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Node.js Security Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking Node.js Security Professional Certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in IT security, web development, or IT departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Node.js Security Table of Contents
Node.js Security Practice Test
Apply for Node.js Security Professional CertificationBy Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click Buy Now to proceed with online payments.Buy Now
TABLE OF CONTENT
- The Importance of Security in Web Applications
- Express Is Not Secure by Default
- Set Up the Demo Project
Cross-Site Request Forgery
- Use Cross-Site Request Forgery
- Protecting a Site Using CSRF Tokens
- Protecting a Site Using Headers
- Same-Site Policies on Cookies
SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting
- SQL Injection in Action
- Preventing SQL Injection with Template Literals
- Cross-Site Scripting in Action
- Preventing Cross-Site Scripting
Passwords and Passwordless
- Password User Experience
- Securely Storing and Verifying Passwords
- Password Reset Flows
- Passwordless Authentication
- Why Is Two-Factor Authentication Important?
- SMS-Based Two-Factor Authentication
- Google Authenticator
- Facebook Login
- Google Identity
Authorization, Deployment and Managing Secret Keys
- Authorization in General
- Authorization in REST APIs
- Authorization in GraphQL
- Deployment and Managing Secret Keys