Vskills certification for Maven Build Professional assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for using the Maven build tool for building and managing Java based projects. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in installation, project object model, build lifecycle, profile development, running maven, configuring, assemblies, resource filtering, site generation, Archetypes, Flexmojos and android application development.
Why should one take this certification?
This certification is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Maven Build Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in Java based software development departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Maven Build Professional Table of Contents
Maven Build Professional Tutorial
Maven Build Professional Sample Questions
Maven Build Professional Mock Test
Maven Build Interview Questions
Companies that hire Vskills Maven Build Professional
Maven Build Professionals are in great demand. Companies specializing in Java based software development are constantly hiring skilled Maven Build Professional. Various public and private companies also need maven build professionals for their in-house Java based software maintenance and development.
Apply for Maven Build Professional Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Introducing Apache Maven
- Maven… What is it?
- Convention Over Configuration
- A Common Interface
- Universal Reuse through Maven Plugins
- Conceptual Model of a "Project"
- Is Maven an alternative to XYZ?
- Comparing Maven with Ant
- Verify your Java Installation
- Downloading Maven
- Installing Maven
- Testing a Maven Installation
- Maven Installation Details
The Project Object Model
- The POM
- POM Syntax
- Project Dependencies
- Project Relationships
- POM Best Practices
The Build Lifecycle
- Package-specific Lifecycles
- Common Lifecycle Goals
- What Are They For?
- Portability through Maven Profiles
- Profile Activation
- Listing Active Profiles
- Maven Command Line Options
- Using Advanced Reactor Options
- Using the Maven Help Plugin
- Configuring Maven Plugins
- Assembly Basics
- Overview of the Assembly Descriptor
- Controlling the Contents of an Assembly
- Best Practices
Properties and Resource Filtering
- Maven Properties
- Resource Filtering
- Building a Project Site with Maven
- Customizing the Site Descriptor
- Site Directory Structure
- Writing Project Documentation
- Deploying Your Project Website
- Customizing Site Appearance
- Tips and Tricks
- Programming Maven
- Plugin Descriptor
- Writing a Custom Plugin
- Mojo Parameters
- Plugins and the Maven Lifecycle
- Using Maven Archetypes
- Introduction to Maven Archetypes
- Using Archetypes
- Available Archetypes
- Publishing Archetypes
Developing with Flexmojos
- Configuring Build Environment for Flexmojos
- Creating a Flex Mojos Project from an Archetype
- The FlexMojos Lifecycle
- FlexMojos Plugin Goals
- FlexMojos Plugin Reports
- Developing and Customizing Flexmojos
Android Application Development with Maven
- Configuring Build Environment for Android Development
- Getting Started
- Creating New Projects with the Android Maven Archetypes
- Using Add-Ons
- Multi Module Android Projects
- Using external dependencies
- The Custom Lifecycle from the Android Maven Plugin
- Plugin Configuration Parameters
- Device Interaction
- Emulator Interaction
- Other Useful Android Maven Plugin Goals
- Internal Android Maven Plugin Goals
- Testing Android Application Code
- Native Application Builds