1. The direct channel has this limitation.
A. market exploitation
2. Which mode of transportation is considered to be the least expensive?
3. All those factors particular to a time and place that do not follow from knowledge of the stable attributes of the consumer and the stimulus and that have an effect on current behavior are known as _____.
A. situational influence
C. consumption triggers
D. consumption influencers
4. Which of the following also includes a situation-specific component?
5. Most producers use ___________________ to bring their products to market.
Answers: 1 (D), 2 (A), 3 (A), 4 (C), 5 (B)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for certification