Your shopping cart is empty!
1. The direct channel has this limitation.
A. market exploitation
2. Which mode of transportation is considered to be the least expensive?
3. All those factors particular to a time and place that do not follow from knowledge of the stable attributes of the consumer and the stimulus and that have an effect on current behavior are known as _____.
A. situational influence
C. consumption triggers
D. consumption influencers
4. Which of the following also includes a situation-specific component?
5. Most producers use ___________________ to bring their products to market.
Answers: 1 (D), 2 (A), 3 (A), 4 (C), 5 (B)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for certification