1. As one builds higher, building costs_____________, while warehousing equipment costs tend to _____________.
A. increase; decrease
B. increase; increase
C. decrease; decrease
D. decrease; increase
2. The amount of inventory kept at each stock point in a warehouse network is usually based on?
A. Minimizing transportation costs
B. Constant demand
C. Tradeoffs between warehousing, inventory and transportation costs
D. Product pricing strategy
3. Which forecasting technique involves experts answer questionnaires in two or more rounds
A. Forecast by Analogy
B. Scenario Analysis
C. Delphi Method
D. Market Surveys
4. Which forecasting technique is a calculation to analyze data points by creating a series of averages of different subsets of the full data set?
A. Scenario Analysis
B. Delphi Method
C. Market Surveys
5. Distribution centers emphasize _____________ and their primary purpose is to maximize _____________.
A. product storage; throughput
B. product storage; usage of available storage space
C. rapid movement of product; throughput
D. rapid movement of product; usage of available storage space
Answers: 1 (D), 2 (C), 3 (C), 4 (D), 5 (C)
Apply for Certification