Vskills certification for Internet of Things Security Professional assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for developing knowledge and awareness on Internet of Things. The certification provides in-depth knowledge of IOT Systems, Technologies and its Security Architecture with the help of case studies and real-world applications.
* Candidate will receive online access to e-learning (videos), hard copy material is not applicable to this course.
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Internet of Things Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in IoT Security departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Internet of Things (IoT) Security Table of Contents
Internet of Things (IoT) Security Sample Questions
Internet of Things (IoT) Security Practice Test
Companies that hire Internet of Things (IoT) Security Professional
Understanding of internet of things is in great demand, companies specializing in automobile, energy, technology, consultancies or IT, analytics are constantly hiring skilled IoT engineers. Various public and private companies also need IoT engineers to manage their IoT System.
IoT Security Blogs
Update your IoT security knowledge with our latest online blogs.
IoT Security Jobs
Checkout the various job openings for IoT Security Professionals, click here..
IoT Security Internships
Vskills runs its flagship internship programme where bright interns work with academic council, click to know more details..
Apply for Certification IoT Security Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
Table of Content
Module 1: Fundamentals of IoT Security
AN INTRODUCTION TO IOT SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- The Course Overview
- Case Study: Connected and Self-driving Vehicles
- Case Study: Microgrids
- Case Study: Smart City Drone Systems
- IoT Hardware and Software
- IoT Communication and Messaging Protocols
- IoT Interfaces and Services
AN INTRODUCTION TO IOT SECURITY
- Threats, Vulnerabilities and Risks
- Case Study: The Mirai Botnet Opens up Pandora’s Box
- Today’s Attack Vectors
- Current IoT Security Regulations
- Current IoT Privacy Regulations
- An Introduction to IoT Security Architectures
CONDUCTING AN IOT THREAT MODEL
- What is Threat Modeling
- Identifying Assets
- Creating a System Architecture
- Documenting Threats
- Rating Threats
DEEP DIVE ON PRIVACY
- IoT Privacy Concerns
- Privacy by Design (PbD)
- Conducting a Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
- Case Study: The Connected Barbie
Module 2: Security Engineering for the IoT
SECURELY DESIGNING IOT THINGS AND SYSTEMS
- The Course Overview
- Secure IoT System Design
- Security System Integration for the IoT
- Integrating Safety into the Design Process
- Processes and Agreements
- Technology Selection
CRYPTOGRAPHIC APPROACHES FOR THE IOT
- Fundamentals of Cryptography
- Cryptographic Modules
- Cryptographic Key Management
- Implementing Cryptography Within the IoT
- Case Study: New Approaches – Blockchain for the IoT
IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT FOR THE IOT
- The Device Identity Lifecycle
- In Depth: The Bootstrap Process
- Case Study: Connected Vehicles
- IAM Infrastructure
- Authorization and Access Control
- New Approaches: Applying Biometrics
SECURE CONNECTIONS TO THE CLOUD
- Introduction to Cloud Services for the IoT
- Cloud Security Architecture – Microsoft Azure
- Cloud Security Architecture – Amazon Web Services
- Cloud Security Architecture – IBM Watson IoT Platform