Vskills certification for Ubuntu Professional assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for managing Ubuntu Linux server. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in installation, configuration and management of Ubuntu Linux, X11, package management, using and configuring multimedia, security and virtualization.
Why should one take this certification?
This certification is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Ubuntu Professional Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in IT departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Ubuntu Professional Table of Content
Ubuntu Professional Tutorial
Ubuntu Professional Sample Questions
Ubuntu Professional Mock Test
Ubuntu Interview Questions
Companies that hire Vskills Ubuntu Professional
Ubuntu Professionals are in great demand. Companies specializing in cloud computing offerings or web hosting are constantly hiring skilled Ubuntu Professional. Various public and private companies also need Ubuntu Professionals for their IT departments.
Apply for Ubuntu Professional Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Linux and OSS
- Distributions and Linux evolution
- Installation Types
- Linux Installation Basics
- Preparing to install
- Installing from CD
- Advanced Installation
- Package Management Basics
- Ubuntu Packages
- Automatic Updates
- APT Configuration
- File system components and management
- Partition and volume management
- Linux booting, init and rc scripts
- System Daemons (xinetd, inetd, rsyslogd and cron)
- Kernel Basics, building and patching
- SysFS and proc
- Shell types and BASH shell
- BASH shell variables, commands and scripting
- Networking Basics
- TCP/IP and IPv6
- Network Configuration
- TCP/IP Configuration
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Time Synchronisation with NTP
- Data Plane Development Kit
- Device Mapper Multipathing
- Multipath Devices
- Setting up DM-Multipath Overview
- The DM-Multipath Configuration File
- DM-Multipath Administration and Troubleshooting
- OpenSSH Server
- OpenLDAP Server
- Samba and LDAP
- Kerberos and LDAP
- SSSD and Active Directory
Domain Name Service (DNS)
- Common Record Types
- User basics and management tools
- User Management
- Console Security
- Shell Scripts
- Archive Rotation
- Cloud images and uvtool
- Ubuntu Cloud
Apply for Certification