Gender Equality has emerged as the solution to historical gender-based inequality at workplaces of denying equal pay or opportunities. Organizations implementing gender equality, gain organizational reputation and have enhanced ability to retain and attract talented individuals.
International compliances and increased transparency at workplace, has put greater emphasis on companies to implement gender equality.
Why should one take this certification?
The certification on Gender Equality Awareness develops and enhances candidate’s knowledge and skills in gender equality related issues.
Professionals and students, opting for the course gain knowledge in the upcoming issue, fronting organizations, across the world.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Executives, managers, business leaders and students will gain better understanding of the gender equality related issues and solutions to address them.
Gender Equality Awareness Professional Table of Contents
Gender Equality Awareness Professional Sample Questions
Gender Equality Awareness Practice Tests
Apply for Certified Gender Equality Awareness Professional
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Introduction to Gender Equality
- Gender Concept and Terminology
- Gender and Sex
- Gender Dynamics
- Gender Roles
- Gender Inequality
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Gender Based Violence (GBV)/ Violence Against Women (VAW)
Gender and Society
- History and Current Scenario of Women
- Issues Related to Indian Women
- Gender Roles in Society
- Gender Analysis
Gender and Organization
- Organizational Gender Bias
- Gender Issues in Companies
- Gender Mainstreaming
- Gender Budgeting
- Gender Sensitization
- Gender Equality at Workplace
Gender and Law
- Introduction to Laws Related to Women
- Women’s Reservation Bill
- Indian Constitution
- IPC and Legal Provisions
- Human and Women’s Right
- LGBT Rights in India
- Section 377
- What is Sexual Harassment
- Evolving Phenomenon of Sexual Harassment and it’s Forms
- Types of Harassers
- Causes of Sexual Harassment
- Forms of Workplace Sexual Harassment
- Financial Consequences
- Impact of Sexual Harassment
- Principles for Sexual Harassment Determination
- Preventive Measures of Sexual Harassment
- Strategies for Prevention
- Vishaka Guidelines and the Law
- Gender Inequality Across the Globe
- UN Women
- Gender Inequality Index
- ROE v. Wade
- LGBTI Rights