Vskills certification for Financial Modelling assesses the candidate as per the company’s need for building financial models for analyzing firms, IPOs & FPOs. The certification tests the candidates on various areas in Financial Modelling and Valuation principles.
Why should one take this certification?
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Earning Vskills Financial Modelling Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in the finance or banking sectors, departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Companies that hire Financial Modelling Professionals
Financial Modelling professionals are in great demand. Companies specializing in Investment, Equity Research, Credit, Project, Mergers & Acquisition, Corporate Finance, etc. are constantly hiring skilled financial modeling experts. Various public and private companies also need financial modelers for their array of departments.
Apply for Financial Modelling Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Financial Modelling Basics
- What is Financial Modelling
- Financial Models Application
- Financial Modeling Approaches
- Financial Modeling Guidelines
- Income Statement (Profit and Loss Account)
- Cash Flow Statement
- Cash Flows from Operations
- Cash Flows from Investments
- Cash Flows from Financing
- Balance Sheet
- Liquidity ratios
- Leverage ratios
- Turnover Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Market Value Ratios
- Du Point
Components of Balance Sheet
- Shareholders' equity
- Non-Controlling Interest
- Deferred Tax Liability
- Time Value of Money
- Internal Rate of Return
- Net Present value
Using Excel for Financial Modelling
- Excel 2013 Basics
- Workbook and Worksheet
- Manipulating Data
- Worksheet Formatting
- Page Properties and Printing
- Excel Formulas
- Sort and Filter
- Excel Shortcuts
- Access keys for ribbon tabs
- Work in the ribbon with the keyboard
- Keyboard shortcuts for navigating in cells
- Keyboard shortcuts for formatting cells
- Keyboard shortcuts for making selections and performing actions
- Keyboard shortcuts for working with data, functions, and the formula bar
- Function keys
- CTRL combination shortcut keys
- EMI Calculation in Excel
- Iterating Circular References
- Valuation Basics
- Discounted Cash Flow
- Estimating Future Cash Flow
- Free Cash Flow to Firm (FCFF)
- Free Cash Flow to Equity (FCFE)
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
- Cost of Debt
- Cost of Equity
- Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
- Risk Free Rate
- Market Risk Premium
- Trading and Transaction Comparable
- Football Field Analysis
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Financial Modelling Case Study - 1
- Financial Modelling Case Study - 2