Your shopping cart is empty!
1. An ERP system falls under:
A. Supply chain performance measurement and reporting
B. Supply chain transaction execution
C. Supply chain collaboration and coordination
D. Supply chain decision support
2. Which of the following does not characterize ERP II?
A. ERP II is concerned with optimization of supply chain through collaboration with trading partners.
B. ERP II enables extended portal capabilities that help an organization involve its customers and suppliers to participate in the workflow process.
C. ERP II crosses all sectors and segments of business, including service, government and asset-based industries.
D. ERP II systems are monolithic and closed.
3. Which of the following does not fall under supply chain measurement metrics?
A. Supply chain planning metrics
B. Transport planning metrics
C. SRM metrics
D. CRM metrics
4. ‘Cash to cash cycle time’ is categorized under:
A. CRM metrics.
B. SRM metrics.
C. supply chain planning metrics.
D. ERP metrics.
5. Which of the following is not a dashboard?
A. Ad hoc query capability
B. Enterprise performance dashboard
C. Process/activity monitoring dashboard
D. Data warehouse
Answers: 1 (B), 2 (D), 3 (B), 4 (D), 5 (D)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for certification