Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Which of the following model type is usually developed with a rapid prototyping systemA. Mathematical modelB. Wireframe modelC. Surface modelD. Scale model
2. What is an mechanism analysis typeA. Functional analysisB. Kinematic analysisC. Finite Element analysisD. None of the above
3. Which of the following is not part of the implementation phaseA. ModelingB. DocumentingC. ServicingD. None of the above
4. What does not constitute design for manufacturabilityA. minimize the number of partsB. use horizontal assembly whenever possibleC. reduce or eliminate fastenersD. None of the above
5. What is a typical use for Product Data ManagementA. tracking potential clients by MarketingB. generating variations of a preliminary designC. searching for how many designs used a particular fastenerD. None of the above
Answers: 1 (A), 2 (A), 3 (B), 4 (A), 5 (B)
Apply for Certification