Digital forensics (sometimes known as digital forensic science) is a branch of forensic science encompassing the recovery and investigation of material found in digital devices, often in relation to computer crime. Kali Linux is a Debian-derived Linux distribution designed for digital forensics and penetration testing. Kali Linux is extensively used for digital forensics.
Why should one take Digital Forensics with Kali Linux Certification?
Earning Vskills Certificate in Digital Forensics with Kali Linux Certification can help candidate differentiate in today's competitive job market, broaden their employment opportunities by displaying their advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
This Course is intended for professionals and graduates wanting to excel in their chosen areas. It is also well suited for those who are already working and would like to take certification for further career progression.
Who will benefit from taking Digital Forensics with Kali Linux Certification?
Job seekers looking to find employment in IT security, digital forensics or IT departments of various companies, students generally wanting to improve their skill set and make their CV stronger and existing employees looking for a better role can prove their employers the value of their skills through this certification.
Digital Forensics with Kali Linux Table of Contents
Digital Forensics with Kali Linux Practice Test
Apply for Certificate in Digital Forensics with Kali Linux CertificationBy Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill the application form in case you are paying online.
Please click Buy Now to proceed with online payments.Buy Now
TABLE OF CONTENT
Digital Forensics and Kali Linux Basics
- Brief Introduction to Digital Forensics
- Downloading and Installing Kali Linux
Kali Linux and Forensic Images
- Introduction to Forensic Imaging
- Overview of dcfldd and dc3dd
- Drive Imaging with dc3dd
- Android Device Imaging with dc3dd
- Image Acquisition with Guymager
Kali Linux Artifacts Extraction and Analysis
- Overview of the Sleuth Kit and Filesystem Analysis
- Windows Registry Analysis with RegRipper
- Extracting and Analyzing Browser, E-mail, and IM Artifacts
- File Analysis Tools
- Building a Super-Timeline of the Events
Kali Linux File Carving and Data Recovery
- File Carving Overview
- File Carving Tools
- Extracting Data with Bulk Extractor
The Autopsy Forensic Suite
- Autopsy 4 Overview and Installation
- Analysis of a Windows Image with Autopsy
- Analysis of an Android Image with Autopsy
Memory Forensics in Kali Linux
- Introduction to Memory Forensics and Acquisition
- Memory Acquisition
- Introduction to Volatility
- Memory Analysis with Volatility
Kali Linux Network Forensics
- Introduction to Network Forensics
- Capturing Network Traffic with Wireshark
- Network Traffic Analysis with Wireshark
Kali Linux Forensics Reporting
- Introduction to Reporting
- Documentation and Reporting Tools