1. Select from the following option which creates and deletes the structure of the relations
A. DML(Data Manipulation Language)
C. Relational Schema
D. DDL(Data Definition Language)
2. What characterizes one to many relationship?
A. One class may have many teachers
B. One teacher can have many classes
C. Many classes may have many teachers
D. Many teachers may have many classes
3. Which phase involves gathering required fields for the database design?
A. Data Definition
B. Data Refinement
C. Establishing Relationship
D. None Of The Above
4. Which of the following option establishes an association between related tables?
C. Primary Key
5. Select the option which uniquely identifies each record
A. Primary Key
B. Key Record
C. Unique Key
D. Field Name
Answers: 1 (D), 2 (B), 3 (A), 4 (B), 5 (A)