1. When Criminal Procedure code, 1973 came into force?
A. On January 1, 1974
B. On March 1, 1974
C. On June 1, 1973
D. On April 1, 1974
2. Purpose of investigation is?
A. To punish accused
B. To arrest accused
C. To start inquiry
D. To collect evidence against accused
3. What can a police officer do after a cognizable offence is committed?
A. Cannot arrest an accused without warrant
B. May arrest an accused without warrant
C. Can keep accused in police custody with out a remand order
D. Is not required to produce accused before Magistrate
4. The Central Government or the State Government may appoint for case or a class of cases a person who has been practicing as an advocate for not less then
5. Who may establish directorate of prosecution
A. State Government
B. Central Government
C. Chief Minister
D. None of These
Answers: 1 (D), 2 (D), 3 (B), 4 (D), 5 (A)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for Certification