Why should I take this certification?
Learn the fundamentals & the core elements of treasury management with Vskills Treasury Market Certification. This course is relevant to anyone who needs a good understanding of treasury and aimed at professionals working within the treasury, bankers, corporate financiers, risk managers and treasurers.
Study & Learn About
- Treasury Management
- Teasury Risk Management
- Investment Market & Security Market
- Portfolio Management Derivatives
- Hedging & Mutual Funds
- Stock Exchange & Foreign Capital Issuance
How will I benefit from this certification?
Vskills certification in Treasury Markets introduces candidates to functions of a Treasury Department in a bank or corporate. The Certification also covers various financial products in the treasury department and the risk management techniques used in the treasury. A Vskills Certified treasury market professional finds employment in various retail banks, investment banks, trading and research, and treasury departments of various MNCs. There is also an employment scope in the corporate treasuries of big companies as well to manage general risk exposure.
Treasury Market Table of Content
Treasury Market Tutorial
Treasury Market Sample Question
Treasury Market Practice Test
Treasury Markets Interview Questions
Companies that hire Treasury Market Professional
Vskills Certified candidates may get employment in multinational companies like HDFC, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Habsons Jobsup Limited, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IndusInd Bank.
Treasury Market Related Blogs
Checkout the latest online blogs on Treasury Market.
Treasury Market Jobs
Checkout the various job openings for Treasury Market, click here..
Treasury Market Internships
Vskills runs its flagship internship programme where bright interns work with academic council, click to know more details..
Apply for Treasury Market Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
2. Treasury Management
- Roles/Functions of Treasury Management
- Scope of Treasury Management
- Objective of Treasury Management
3. Treasury Risk Management
4. Treasury Policies and Procedures
5. Investment Market and its Operations
- Investment Environment
- Investment Process
- Classification of Investment activities
- Risk and Return
- Financial Market, Participants and Instruments
6. Security Market and Emerging Trends
- Role of SEBI
- Types of Share Market
- Primary Market
- Secondary Market
- Types of shares
7. Portfolio Management
- Bonds and Debentures
- Characteristics of Derivatives
- Types of Derivatives
- Services offered by a Depository
- Constituents of Depository System
- Dematerialization and Rematerialization
11. Mutual Funds
- Benefits of Mutual Funds
- Setting-up a Mutual Fund
- Procedure to invest in Mutual Funds schemes
- Types of Mutual Funds schemes
- Performance of Mutual Funds
12. Stock Exchange/ Screen Based Trading
- Demutualization of Stock Exchanges
- Types of stock exchanges
13. Foreign Capital issuance
- American Depository Receipt (ADR)
- American depository Shares (ADS)
- Global depository receipts (GDR)
14. Investors protection, Grievance and Education
- Investor Protection Fund/Consumer Protection Fund (IPF/CPF)
- Investors’ Grievances
- Investor’s Education
15. Time Value of Money
16. Ratio Analysis
- Procedure of Analysis of ratios
- Limitation of Financial Accounting Ratios
- Classification and Calculation of Ratios
Understand the functioning of a treasury market
- Explain the need and purpose of planning, organizing and controlling of cash and borrowing by the means of treasury management
- Explain the role/functioning of treasury management
- Describes the and the scope of treasury management functions and the objective of treasury management
- Distinction between financial management and treasury management
- Explains the risk involved in Treasury management such as symmetric, asymmetric and market risk.
- Describes the treasury policies and procedures such as working capital policy, cash management policy, inventory management policy, related party transaction policy, foreign exchange management policy, managing bank relation policy, merchant account policy and letter of credit policy.
- Understand the Investment environment, investment process, motives of investment and the various factors of sound investment
- Classification and distinction between different investment activities
- Explains the concept of risk and return when investing in financial market
- Understand the current financial system, classification of Financial markets, members in the financial market and the various financial instruments used in the Financial Market
- Describes the Security Market and Emerging Trends, methods of issuing securities (Public issue through prospectus, offer for sale, private placement, offer through book-building process
- Understand the working of the primary market, methods of issuing securities in primary market
- Explains the process of Initial Public Offer (IPO), method of applying IPO, allotment of shares in IPO sales
- Understand the working of the secondary market, listing and delisting of securities
- Understand the distribution of Capital/Shares in an organization
- Understand the procedure of Portfolio Management, need and benefits of diversification
- Explain the various Debt instruments issued in the financial market and its features
- Describes the issue of Bonds and Debentures under primary and secondary market
- Explains the characteristics and features of derivatives
- Understand the functioning of the various types of financial derivatives such as forwards, futures, options and swaps
- Distinction between futures and options
- Explains the need and principles of Hedging
- Describes the need of a depository, services offered by a depository and the constituents of the depository system
- Explains the concept and need for Dematerialisation and Rematerialisation
- Understand the benefits of investing in mutual funds, procedure of setting-up a mutual fund, types of mutual funds and the performance evaluation of mutual funds
- Understanding the different types of stock exchange, explains the trading system of NSE (NEAT )
- Describes the drawback of not trading on a recognized stock exchange
- Explains the concept of foreign capital issuance and explains the functioning of ADR, ADS and GDR
- Explains the guidelines issued by SEBI to for Investors Protection, the procedure to resolve the investors grievance and educating the investor about its rights and responsibilities
- Understand the various compounding techniques to evaluate present and future value of money
- Explains the procedure of evaluating financial accounting ratios such as liquidity ratios, leverage ratios, profitability ratios and market value ratios.