In a fast growing competitive environment there is a dearth of skilled professionals possessing the requisite skills to cater to the complex business accounting requirement. Tally.ERP 9 is one of the most powerful Multi-Lingual Integrated Business Accounting software used by all accounting professionals as it ensures performance accuracy. Tally facilitated publishing reports/reports of various accounting, stock and other statutory reports on a click of a button.
Why should one take this certificate?
The Certification focuses on imparting a clear understanding of accounting knowledge and practical aspects of accounting to the candidate. Also the certification provides a visible recognition for this knowledge and gives a chance to assess their skills.
Who will benefit from taking this certification?
Candidates looking to find employment in the field of accounting, accountants in companies who wish to test their skills set, small and medium enterprise proprietors who want to understand the accounting software and get recognition of their skills set.
Tally.ERP9 Table of Contents
Tally.ERP9 Sample Questions
Tally.ERP9 Practice Test
Tally.ERP9 Interview Questions
Companies that hire Tally.ERP 9 Professional
All small and medium enterprise companies need an accountant. There are more accountant jobs opening up in the economy on a regular basis with the fast growth of the country.
Checkout the latest online blogs on Tally.ERP 9.
Checkout the various job openings for Tally.ERP 9, click here..
Vskills runs its flagship internship programme where bright interns work with academic council, click to know more details..
Apply for Tally.ERP9 Certification
By Net banking / Credit Card/Debit Card
We accept Visa/Master/Amex cards and all Indian Banks Debit Cards. There is no need to fill application form in case you are paying online.
Please click buy now to proceed for online payments.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Introduction to Tally.ERP 9
- Features of Tally
- Enhancement in Tally.ERP 9
- Installation Procedure of Tally.ERP 9
- Tally.ERP 9 Screen Components
- Creating a Company
Stock and Godwon in Tally
- Stock Groups
- Stock Categories
- Stock Items
- Units of Measure
Groups, Ledgers, Vouchers and Orders
- Introducing Groups
- Introducing Ledgers
- Introducing Vouchers
- Introducing Purchase Orders
- Introducing a Sales Order
- Introducing Invoices
Reports in Tally.ERP 9
- Working with Balance Sheet
- Working with Profit & Loss A/c Report
- Working with Stock Summary Report
- Understanding Ratio Analysis
- Working with Trial Balance Report
- Working with Day Book Report
- Exploring Payroll in Tally.ERP 9
- Working with Payroll Vouchers
- Payroll Reports
- Describing Salary Disbursement
- Statutory & Taxation Features
- Tax Deducted at Source in Tally.ERP 9
- Create a Tax Ledger
- TDS Vouchers
- Tax Collected at Source in Tally.ERP 9
- VAT (Value Added Tax)
- Creating Masters for VAT
- VAT Vouchers & Invoices
- VAT Reports
- Central Sales Tax (CST)
- Service Tax
- GST - Goods and Services Tax
Back & Restore in Tally.ERP 9
- Taking Backup in Tally.ERP 9
- Restoring Data in Tally. ERP 9
- Using E‐mail in Tally.ERP 9
- Restoring Data from Tally 7.2
Tally.NET in Tally.ERP 9
- Configuring the Tally.NET Feature
- Assigning Security Levels
- Connecting a Company to the Tally.NET Server
- Logging as a Remote User