Your shopping cart is empty!
1. The term COBIT refers to _____________.
A. Control Objectives for Information and Relational Technology
B. Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology
C. Control Options for Information and Related Technology
D. None of the above
2. The institute which collaborated for CMM development, is _____________.
A. Software Maturity Institute
B. Software Engineering Institute
C. Software Capability Institute
3. The term SOX expands to _____________.
A. Sarbanes–Oxley Activity
B. Sarbanes–Oxley Action
C. Sarbanes–Oxley Act
4. Escrow arrangement refers to _____________.
A. Legal arrangement
B. SQA metric
C. SQA technique
5. The number of maturity levels in CMM are _____________.
Answers: 1 (B), 2 (B), 3 (C), 4 (A), 5 (A)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for Certification