Your shopping cart is empty!
1. The term TLS expands to ________________.
A. Transport Level Security
B. Transport Layer Security
C. Transport Layer Setting
D. None of the above
2. The cipher in which each letter is replaced by another letter is called _________.
C. Hash convert
3. The Diffie-Hellman algorithm is used for ____________.
A. Key deletion
B. Key generation
C. Key exchange
4. The term S/MIME refers to ____________.
A. Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions
B. Secure/Multipurpose Internet Media Extensions
C. Secure/Multipurpose Internet Multimedia Extensions
5. The port used by HTTPS protocol is ____________.
Answers: 1 (B), 2 (B), 3 (C), 4 (A), 5 (A)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for Certification