1. Marketers argue for a ________ in which all functions work together to respond to, serve, and satisfy the customer.
A. total quality
B. management-driven organization
C. collaboration model
D. customer orientation
2. Companies who form a ________ collect information on each customerâ€™s past transactions, demographics, psychographics, and media and distribution preferences.
A. integrated network
B. marketing network
C. sales network
D. holistic union
3. ________ reflects the perceived tangible and intangible benefits and costs to customers.
4. Marketing evaluation and ________ processes are necessary to understand the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing activities and how both could be improved.
D. consumer behavior
5. ________ activities are the means by which firms attempt to inform, persuade, and remind consumers directly or indirectly about the brands they sell.
A. Consumer behavior
B. Marketing research
C. Market segmentation
D. Marketing communication
Answers: 1 (D), 2 (B), 3 (C), 4 (C), 5 (D)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for Certification