Your shopping cart is empty!
1. The term OSS stands for ____________.
A. Open and Secured Software
B. Open Source Software
C. Obfuscated Source Software
D. None of the above
2. The ‘var’ directory in linux file system is used to store ______________.
A. User data
3. ReiserFS is a type of _____________.
C. File system
4. The option used to install a given RPM file is ________.
5. The file /etc/passwd stores user password in _____________ form.
B. Plain text
Answers: 1 (B), 2 (B), 3 (C), 4 (A), 5 (A)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for Certification