1. Lean operations tend to achieve all of the following except
A. greater productivity
B. shorter cycle times
C. longer cycle times
D. lower costs
2. Many lean operation methods used today were derived from which Japanese car makers approach to manufacturing?
3. Replacing material or parts based on demand is an example of
C. Pull system
4. The Kaizen philosophy for eliminating waste is based on which of the following ideas?
A. It is process oriented
B. It focuses attention where value is created
C. The essence of organizational learning is to learn while doing
D. All of the Above
5. Workers who perform several parts of a process and operate a variety of machines are ?
Answers: 1 (C), 2 (C), 3 (C), 4 (D), 5 (A)
More Practice Test at:
Apply for Certification