Tables & Charts
It facilitates creating a table to store data in a tabular form on a page and within a document. Various operations with table are
- Creating a table
- Sorting a table
- Inserting rows or columns to a table
- Adding border to a table
- Adding shading to a table
- Format a table
- Perform calculations in a table
Charts depict information in figures for better and quick understanding. It consist of
Steps to create a chart
- Create a table in Word, with text labels in the top row and left column, and numbers in other cells.
- Click in the table.
- On the Insert menu, click Picture, and then click the Chart option.