- Explaining computer characteristics and various types of computers
- Detailing various devices of a computer system for input, output memory and storage
- Understanding ports for data communication and printers for hard copy generation
- Describing the various Windows XP features and components
- Understanding windows explorer for file management
- Illustrating the installation and troubleshooting of hardware and software
- Detailing the need and procedure for sharing information.
- Describing the MS-Word Interface and technique for editing document
- Understanding the process to print and format documents
- Explaining advanced features of MS-WORD as find, replace, thesaurus and graphics
- Detailing the usage of tables & charts in a document of MS-Word
- Illustrating the different terms used in web as Hypertext, URL, Domain Name, etc.
- Understanding the usage of web browser and the role of internet service provider
- Detailing the process to upload and download files from internet
- Describing the role of web page and using HTML and MS Front page for making web pages
Introduction to Printing
- Describing the various types of printing like offset, lithography, etc.
- Understanding the hardware and software required for DTP operations
- Explaining the raster and vector graphics and their impact on DTP
- Detailing different types and parts of fonts as serif, sans-serif, font pitch, etc.
- Describing the various font formatting options indent, hyphenate, etc.
- Illustrating the concept and application of half tone images in DTP
- Explaining the basics and techniques for using spot and process colors
- Describing various components and interface of CorelDraw as toolbar, guideline, etc.
- Explaining the steps to create, open and save files in CorelDraw
- Understanding the usage of cartesian coordinates and the property bar
- Detailing the various options and utility of page and document setup
- Describing the concept and application of artistic text and object arrangement
- Explaining various components and interface of Photoshop as tools, bars, etc.
- Illustrating the process to create, open and save files in Photoshop
- Describing the concept and usage of layers in Photoshop
- Detailing the application of color picker and work path
- Understanding different filters in Photoshop used for image manipulation
- Describing various components and interface of PageMaker as toolbar, ruler, etc.
- Explaining the steps to create, open and save files in PageMaker
- Understanding various formatting options for text and usage of text blocks
- Illustrating different options for formatting the page and paragraph
- Detailing the story editor, styles and master pages feature of Photoshop
Apply for Certification